Monday, August 29, 2011

HOOAH with a Dash of Red White and Blue

 

Bird2011Crafts 015

Here is another of my favorites created for a good friend. The Army background pairs so nicely with the Grand ol Flag doesn’t it? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ribbon I used on this notepad. I stumbled upon it one day when I stopped by a craft store. The image is a stamping bella image I acquired years ago and that I still love today. Its perfect for the front of a notepad. If you look really closely you can see I even made the briefcase camo! Is that cute or what! I hope this notepad inspires you to do something creative today! Regards to you and yours. Now that the kiddos are back in school (as am I LOL) GO GET CRAFTY! After the long hot summer you deserve some good fun craft time!

Much Aloha,

Mishy

No comments: