Friday, June 10, 2011

Continuing the Red White and Blue Theme…

Bird2011Crafts 026

Here’s another set I created for my friend. They we a big hit with her. I am so glad she loved them. I hope that the recipients love them just as much. These Army themed papers are  really caught my eye as I was walking down the paper aisle. I love the digital camo and combining it with the red, white and blue makes the image pop.. I am thrilled with the way they turned out. I hope they offer you some inspiration today.

Regards,

Mishy

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

What a great gift set! I love the paper piecing you did on the image!

Laura Evangeline said...

So funny! Yes, Johnny has been there forever. I've worked there for about three years now. When were ya'll there. Some of the civilian staff have been there for years. Leah, LaTasha, Dave, Tina... Crazy! :-)