Monday, January 3, 2011

Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!

Aloha blogging pals. Sorry for my extended absence. Between the business of the holidays and dealing with the grief of being without my beloved Papa this holiday finds me melancholy at best. I have been running on sheer caffeine through this holiday season as my heart was just not into all the things that usually bring me such joy during my favorite season. I am hoping and praying that 2011 brings peace and light to our lives and all of yours. This blog is an adventure for me and the support you give is priceless. I send you all Greetings for the New Year and Thanks for all the kind words of comfort and support. I am a fan of many of your blogs also. I am looking forward to being inspired by you and a source of inspiration for you this year. Best Wishes to you my blogging ohana..

Mishy

No comments: