Thursday, January 13, 2011

Notepad Goodie...

DSCN1387New year.. new look.. Let me know what you think about the new look. Here’s another gift set I created. I am working on a few new crafty things. I am trying to branch out and do new things. My amazingly awesome crafty gal pal Dawn Chau was my inspiration. She created some ooh so cute gift card holders for her first craft show and I thought what a cute idea! I always hate just sticking the gift card in a card. I found a tutorial over at splitcoast and am running with it. I have about a dozen made. I have to get them photographed and edited before I can show you but they’ll be coming soon. Until then I’ll be showing you some of the goodies I created over the holidays. Well ya’ll I hope you have a crafty day.
Much Aloha,
Mishy

No comments: