Monday, November 29, 2010

Candy Cane Christmas Wishes..

NovemberCrafts 002

This is another card created for Christmas giving. My ADD only allows me to make so many of one card. So at Christmas I often make several different cards to send out to friends and family. I place them all in a basket and send them to people on my list who I think will enjoy them the most. The images are of course all Papertrey Ink. The DP is from my Christmas Stash. I hope this offers a little inspiration today. December is almost here.. and you know what that means.. It’s the MOST wonderful time of the year. I hope you Christmas Season is filled with all the things that fill your heart with joy. Stay tuned for more Christmas Goodies. I am working on some cutie pie Coffee Bags to add to the Christmas Cookie “baskets” we give out every year..

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

soo cute michelle..can't wait to see your coffee bags:)